Standard Terms & Conditions
- Us, We, Our or Our Brands means WP Easy Pty Ltd Trading As WPGet, WPEasy, WPEvolve, WPReach or WPTrain.
- Customer(s) means the person subscribing to a service of any above brand.
- Site means a WordPress-based website
- Hosting means the Customers‘ web hosting service. This may be WPEasy or an external hosting service.
1.0 - General T's & C's
1.1 – Provision of services to locations
1.2 – Advertised Prices
1.3 – Payments
1.4 – Copyright
Any content provided by the customer; including images, video, copy, logos, and audio, is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they have the legal rights for use on their website or digital media. We will not copy any content from other websites not owned by the customer. We will only use content directly provided to us by the customer. Any elements provided by Us will be Our responsibility to ensure that they can legally be used on the website or digital media.
1.5 – Refunds
Once a project has started; there will be no refunds unless:
1.6 – Service Level Agreement
Standard Service for support requests: We strive to meet the following initial response times, depending on the severity. Final resolution times vary depending on the time issues take to resolve and response times of any required third parties.
1.7 – Hours Of Operation
Standard “Business Hours” are Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM (Australian Queensland time). Above SLAs are based on these “Business Hours”
1.8 – Agency Plugin licenses
Any Agency Plugin licenses provided by Us may be used free of charge while you have an active plan. If you terminate you plan, any Agency licenses may be revoked. In which case you would need to purchase your own licenses
1.9 – Website Ownership
Ownership of the Website and all assets remains the property of WP Easy Pty Ltd untul all moneys have been paid in full. At which time ownership will bre automatically transferre to the customer.
* Unlimited Support Definition
For plans that include *UNLIMITED SUPPORT
The intention of this support is to assist with any issues that may need resolving and to educate users. It is not for further developing the website or adding new features.
- User Education / Training.
- User management.
- Layout and other display issue resolution.
- WordPress Errors.
- WordPress plugin errors. Working with the plugin developers (limited to the level of support provided by vendors).
- Minor changes, are at Our discretion.
- Hosting issues – When hosted with Us
- General questions
- Performance issues
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Content creation
- Graphic Design
- SEO or SEM
- Major changes
- Site Redesign
- Project work
- Website development
- Plugin Research or testing
- Workflow changes
- Feature additions; e.g. eCommerce, Memberships, Subscriptions, Booking systems etc.
- Custom coding
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING THEME & PLUGIN VENDORS:
With issues related to Plugins or Themes, although we will assist with communications/support with plugin vendors, we cannot guarantee their support response times or quality. We will make all reasonable efforts and most Vendors are pretty good. However, if the vendor is not responsive or is not able to provide resolutions, we may recommend changing to another Theme or Plugin, and cease to provide support for the offending Plugin or Theme.
HOW TO GET SUPPORT/SERVICES FOR THE ITEMS NOT INCLUDED ABOVE:
For small projects, We have a standard hourly rate of $150 / hour including GST, charged at a minimum of 1 hour, and then per 1/2 hour or part thereof.
For larger projects, We would provide a quotation based on your requirements.